Tuesday 26 August 2008

Even keel

Second leg of the bet came off, but pot is only 101% up. I thought it was further than that, but had forgotten about the back to back losses. Whacked a lay bet on the score 'not' being 0-0 in a footie match today. That looks pretty safe. Artmedia Petrzalka v Juventus is the game in question.

Weight seems to be holding at 11stone 9lbs so quite happy with that for my holiday, however I would like to see it come down further, over the next couple of months. If I can just maintain it at the current, for the next 2 weeks, that will be a result.

Cooked a chilli-con-carne from scratch yesterday, using all raw ingredients. Marvellous!!! Although I would probably add a little more spices to broaden the flavour range, next time.

Legs still ache like mad so will look forward to total rest on a sunbed by the pool.

Right, that's it.

Ciao

No comments: